Thursday, December 18, 2008

What would you do if a friend comes to your house and they mom doesn't know they are there?

What would I do if my friend was at my house in their parents doesn't know.Well I will ask them why they didn't tell their parents where they was going, then I will tell my mom or whoever is there at my house.My momma will talk to them ask them what wrong then I will have to call they house in let somebody know that their child is over here do you want him/her to come home now or tomorrow.But I will make sure that they parents know where they are at so they want be worried about their child dead or something.Thats why I always tell my momma or my sisters where I'm going so they won't be worried or so they won't have to go out in look for me beause it is dangerous out here in these streets,and kids be missing every single day.So make sure you tell somebody in your family where you are going so they won't be worried about you.

No comments: