Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ultimate Driving Experience


Once upon a time I was riding in a 300 mc with Hannah Montana.I had drove to her house to pick her up in when I had got to her house it was so big and pretty.So I had got out of the car in went into her house man it was pictures of her everywhere.Her as hannah Montana in her as Miley Cyrus.We had went to the mall after that to get us an outfit for her concert this evening.We was going all around the world to find an outfit thats best for me and her.I had drove to this nice pretty restaurant called" The Hannah Spot".It was so pretty inside it even smell good up in there too.They had sat us a table in a spot call private talk for me and Hannah.We had order then we had ate after that we had left in went to a mall to find us a outfit.When we had got to the mall there was these little childrens running toward us calling Hannah Montana name.They had ask her can they get in autograph in she had gave all the childrens an autograph, then we had went into this stored to look for an outfit.There was this pretty outfit man it was so beautiful we had to get it.Then we had to hurried up in find me an outfit because we was running out of time.So we had went to a stored with some nice bright colors in the shoes to match it.I had find an outfit that I like so she had brought it in we had to leave to get ready for the concert.We headed back to her house to get dress then her daddy who name is Billy Ray Cyrus he had told us that the limo was outside so lets go.Then we all had we out to get into the limo,in we had headed to the concert.Hannah had song one of my favorite song called"Everyone make Mistake,Everyone has those Days"I was back stage having a blast sining,dancing doing everything LoL.That is my uilitimate driving experience.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! loretha you a fool. hanna montana?

MRS. ROWELL said...

VERY CRAZY!!

Mz. Watson 4 life said...

Hannna Montana don't want to go shopping with you broke as h***

annonymous 18 2009 said...

i love your story i know you wish that come true

Nakeisha Smith said...

girl hanna i guest you was betta off with luda

2 Cute 2 B Change said...

i liked your driving experience, but hannah gots to go!

Ballin said...

Maybe you and Hanna Montana will be close friends and the future that ain't never gone happen. BALLIN

South Side Diva said...

LOL you chose hanna montana but i like you story

Queen Loretha said...

This is loretha lil cuzin A'niya. Loretha you is soo crazy Haannah Montana that ain't gone never happen.