Friday, December 12, 2008

Chicago

What I love about Chicago is downtown.Downtown look sooo beautiful especially at night the building be having some pretty lights on it.I know that it be very crowded, and very high but it still beautiful/nice.They have really cool thing down there such as the restaurant,nice bowling alley,nice place to ice skate etc.The best place I like in Chicago is Navy Pier well that the sceond best. But Navy Pier is a nice place to take your daughter,son,niece or nephew anybody who is young.They have all kinds of events the kids can do there lots of it.They have things for the grown up to,like they can go on a boat ride, they can go to a restaurant they just about can do lots of things kids can do.One thing that I like about Navy Pier is in the winter when they have the Winter Wonder Fiest I want there before in i had so much fun it was nice.I had did ice skate,rock climbing,some rope thing,etc.It is very nice I go every year well almost every year,but it is really nice.This is what I like about Chicago.

1 comment:

ZACK said...

From one CHI-Town homie to another, what's up?