Monday, January 26, 2009

GOALS & CHANGES

The goals and changes I like to make for second semester is keep doing my work making sure that I turn everything in. The changes I like to make is making sure that I had get help if I need it for all my class, do alot of work in my classes so I can keep my grades up. Work hard in Mr. Frike class in try to pass all his quizzes, and testes so I can stay on the honor roll.This semester I will work hard to the best of my ability stay focus like always, and stay on task. Stay out of trouble in class(even though I don't get in trouble). But I just want to make my family proud so my goals are to keep doing my best in my classes, turn my assignments in on time, pay attention in class also particpant in my classes. But I know that I will keep getting good grades on my report card every quarter.

No comments: